Friday, November 10, 2017

Color My Heart ~ Color Dare # 268

Fern, New England Ivy, Cranberry, Almond, White Daisy and Optional Gold 
Closes November 16
While working on the CTMH Christmas Card Blog Hop, I thought that the Color Dare #268 colors might work for my card 
and they DID!! WhooHooo!

I used Fern to stamp the image, masked the image and sponged Cramberry for the poinsettia and Almond for the pinecone.  The stamped image was fussy cut and glued to cranberry CS., layered it with New Enland Ivy, Cranberry, Gold Glitter, and more Cranberry.  The gold stripped paper is from the Silver and Gold paper pack. Then, embelished the card with gold ribbon from the Basics Ribbon Pack, and sparkles. The Gold shimmer brush was used the paint the round ornament between the poinsettia and pinecone


Thanks for visiting my blog.  
I enjoy feedback and comments and actually read each one.  
Thanks, dr

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Darlys! The gold striped paper sets off all of the wonderful layers you added. Love the fussy cut sentiment piece! Thank you for sharing with us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Darlys! I love how the gold brings out all the other challenge colors. You've created a beautiful card with lots of lovely layers. I'm so glad that you found the Color Dare challenge this week. We hope you can play along with us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the gold and glitter...beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us here at Color Dare and please join us today for another great color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlys, I'm so glad that you found time to come play with the Color My Heart Color Dare. Your card is gorgeous. Hope you'll find time to come play again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I do love a challenge, though still finding work to be the biggest challenge.

      Delete
  5. So happy to see your beautiful artwork on the Color My Heart Color Dare blog! Congrats on your win. This card is lovely. Looking forward to more creations from you.

    ReplyDelete