Saturday, August 13, 2016

Everything ABC's Blog Hop - Letter Q

Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!
For this hop we will be featuring the letter "Q".  
This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment.  
Whatever the crafter has chosen as their "element"
 will be featured in their post.
If you came from Danielle Wagner's blog,
then you're on the right track! The blog is a complete circle, if you started here you can work your way around.  If you get lost along the way, you can find a complete list of participants at the bottom of Catherine's blog.
I cannot wait to see all the "Q" inspired expressions of creativity. 
My letter "Q" inspiration is from the letter "Q" on our new Flower Market Cricut Cartridge
I'm really enjoying the new Flower Market cricut cartridge,  Not only does it have tons of flowers, but also containers to use with them.  I used the jar cut from the velum, inked the edges, added water color for water in the jar and  White twine colored with Glacier ink (I'm traveling and didn't have Sea Glass with me - opps!)  I backed the jar with White Daisy and the White Daisy with the new Rustic Home Fundamentals and a touch of  Sea Glass glitter paper.   

For this month's CTMH Annual Inspirations New Product blog, I also used the Q key on the Flower Market Cricut Cartridge for a Baby Card.
Your next stop on our Everything ABC's blog hop is Lauren Moore of CTMH Craftings.  I hope you've enjoyed the inspiring creations along the way and encourage us with some comments.  
Maybe for letter "R" you would like to join us!?

No comments:

Post a Comment