Saturday, August 15, 2015

Everything ABC's Blog Hop - Letter Q

Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop
For this hop, we will be featuring the letter "Q".  This may be the name of a paper, stamp set or an embellishment.  Whatever the crafter has chosen as their "Q" element will be featured in their post.
If you came from Catherine's Blog, then you're on the right track. In case you get lost along the way...go to Scrappy Therapy.  She has the list of all the participants. 

This “Q” is for Quaint Quilt cards.  I'll see how many I can get made.  This is the herringbone faux quilt card.    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt7zg32ieHo


Will add more by 6 AM.  Well that did not work well.  I have such great intentions, though also have been sleep deprived.  I sat for a minute and fell asleep all night in the recliner.  I'll post on FB if I get more done. 


Your next stop on our Everything ABC's blog hop
 Be sure to leave comments.  
I hope you enjoy the inspiration!  

3 comments:

  1. I love the herringbone technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the herringbone technique with the Zoe papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card! Love the herringbone and the Stamp of the Month sentiment! Fun!

    ReplyDelete